Roof Maintenance Services
It has been proven time and time again...a well maintained roof will last up to twice as long as a roof that has not been properly maintained. People sometimes believe that they do not need to maintain their roof if it is under warranty. This is simply not the case.
Consider the vehicle you drive. Just because you have a 5-year, bumper-to-bumper warranty doesn't mean you don't have to change the oil, replace your tires, inspect the engine or buy new wipers. A roof is the same; you still have to clean your drains, repair third party damage, inspect flashings, etc. to ensure the integrity of the roof over time.
IRC's roof management program gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your roof is being properly maintained and there won't be any surprises down the road. IRC can provide annual or bi-annual maintenance, depending on your needs and preferences, for a very nominal fee.
Maintenance services would include:
- Cleaning the drainage system
- Inspecting and making minor repairs to the field of the roof
- Inspecting and repairing base flashings
- Re-caulking any coping caps or other sheet metal products as needed
- Perform visual inspection to check for vandalism, surface contamination or ponding water
- Remove debris from the roof surface that may restrict roof drainage
- A written report of our findings and any recommendations