Central Kentucky Gutter Replacement Services
If your roof is leaking, but you cannot see signs of damage on the roof itself, take a good look at your gutters. Most people assume that if the roof is leaking, the whole must be in the roof. However, this is not always the case. For example, if you gutters are clogged, water can back up into your gutters and make its way under your roof. This would explain why you can see signs of a leaky roof (water stains on the ceiling, a puddle on the floor, etc.) but do not see signs of damage to your roof. Not to worry, because we are your gutter replacement experts!
Your gutters might need replaced if you notice any of the following:
- Your gutters are pulling away from the side of your home
- Your gutters will no longer stay connected to your drain spouts
- Your gutters are twisted or tilted downwards.
- Your gutters are showing their age. Discoloration, color is chipping away
- Your gutters are corroded or rusty
- Your gutters have holes in them or are leaking